Sunday, July 2, 2017

"OLDENBURG" ready for her departure to LUNDY Island





M.S. "OLDENBURG" departing the Victorian seaside resort of Ilfracombe in North Devon, this beautiful ship was built in 1958 in Germany and named after the former Grand Duchy of Oldenburg, bought in 1985 by the LANDMARK TRUST, "OLDENBURG" is the supply and mail ship to the Island of LUNDY in the Bristol Channel, between March and October of each year, the ship offers cruising to about 200 passengers to the Island, for the complete history of the ship, for timetables and all the other information about "OLDENBURG" and the LANDMARK TRUST, follow the link here. All photos Vitor Francisco, 1.7.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment