M.V. "FUNCHAL" inaugural cruise under PORTUSCALE CRUISES


The newly rebuilt FUNCHAL departed Goteborg on her inaugural cruise last monday, the 2.9.2013, the ship visited on this maiden voyage after resuming service ending a period of three years laid-up in Lisbon and the changing of owners from C.I.C. to the brand new PORTUSCALE CRUISES, first Portuguese Cruising Company, Kirkwall, Invergordon and Aberdeen before arriving back tomorrow at the Swedish Port of Goteborg. FUNCHAL had a scheduled call at Leith/Edinburgh yesterday but apparently due to bad weather this was cancelled. Photos above taken by Richard Clack, copyright photos, 5.9.2013. Thank you very much Richard for sending me these excellent photos.

Comments

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of
    time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    You can visit my site. cruise ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vitor, I too am a Funchal fan...I will be following your blog. She must be on a private charter at the moment as I have not seen the cruise she is on advertised. She has just arrived in Valletta, I'm surprised your not there! Regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Brian, unfortunately I am not there.

      Best Regards
      Vitor

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CRISTOFORO COLOMBO, one of the nicest ships ever built

SS "LEONARDO DA VINCI" a remarkable liner with a short career

Remembering the "SUNDREAM"