Sunday, April 1, 2012

The new TITANIC BELFAST exhibition is now open


TITANIC BELFAST, the world's largest TITANIC visitor experience is now open to the public. The new exhibition is housed in an iconic state-of-the-art six floor building and extending over nine galleries. It tells the story of the TITANIC from the conception in the early 1900's, her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and place in history. This unmissable experience is located in the heart of Belfast, right beside the historic site of the ship's construction, the famous HARLAND AND WOLFF legendary Shipyard. For more information please visit the official website www.titanicbelfast.com. Images included taken from the TITANIC BELFAST website

1 comment:

  1. In a way, for an art-lover like myself, decorating our home is quite easy. I just please myself mostly, with my poor husband going along with most of my choices. I am always collecting beautiful things, like handicraft decorative pieces, little sculptures and hangings.
    And I simply hang lovely paintings in all our rooms. Not all are originals of course, as who can afford many of those.
    I order many prints on canvas from wahooart.com who have a vast collection of images from Western art, that you can choose to make economically-priced prints like this Interior in Aubergines, by Henri Matisse, http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/Opra/BRUE-5ZKCMX, from there.
    I can choose the frames as well and my orders are delivered quickly to my home.

    ReplyDelete